Monday, January 12, 2015



20% Time Project Proposal

Name: Landon Grooms
Project Title: The Many forms of expression
Project Start Date: 1/9/15
Project Completion Date: the end of the semester
Mentor’s Name: Leonardo da Vinci
Brief Description: My blog is about all the various styles of art. I will research about all the styles of art then post interesting descriptions and picture examples for each type of I research.

Overview of Project Proposal

1) Project Objective: To learn about all the many types of art there is. Then to share my knowledge of the form I have selected for the individual post on my blog along with pictures of the style so people can see it for themselves.









2) Project Rationale: It is important to me because I enjoy art. I enjoy seeing it and making it as well especially drawing. What I want is to make other people see the beauty of what other unique and talented individuals had made and maybe some of my own.









3) Project Steps:  1. Research about the select form of art 2. Then Write a very descriptive and interesting description about the form of art 3. Lastly post pictures and other examples of the piece of art.









4) Timeline of Activities: I will work on it each and every Friday during journal time.







5) Available Human and Material Resources: the internet, and my peers.








6) Possible Road Blocks: Not liable resources to get truthful information from.







7) Research Questions: none

No comments:

Post a Comment